FloodSafe USA, LP is an industry leader in providing flood proofing assessment, design, and project implementation of comprehensive built-in and aesthetically pleasing residential flood-proofing across Northern America. No human intervention is required prior to a flood event!
- Exterior walls are completely sealed and cosmetically finished
- Flood Doors are installed in all exterior openings
- Flood Windows are installed as required
- Electrical, Plumbing, A/C Protection & Retro-fitting available
- Thru-wall penetration devices elevated and/or sealed tightly
FloodSafe USA — Comprehensive Flood Proofing System provides complete 24/7 flood protection for your home automatically! Wall coatings, exterior door and window components, and innovative methodologies seal water out without impairing normal function and with no unsightly alterations to the building façade and openings. Our patented wall system includes a combination of coatings, sealant materials, and specialized application techniques applied to the existing exterior wall to seal it watertight. In addition to our standard processes we can also install a sewage back-flow prevention valve on the main sewer preventing sewage back-up, and anti-siphon devices installed on water faucets prevent contamination of fresh water supply. All exterior electrical devices and A/C equipment are elevated above the flood zone. Just secure the door in the closed position when you leave and your home is FloodSafe!
- No Shields — No Barriers — All built-in & Automatic!
- Exterior wall and base joint coatings seal walls tightly
- Durable and attractive architectural finishes as required
- Flood Doors look and function like normal doors
- Custom door styles and sizes available
- Operable Flood Windows available in all sizes
- Existing window retro-fitting is available & optional
- Electrical, Plumbing, A/C Retro-fitting available as required
- Sewage back-flow & fresh water contamination prevention
Transparent or built-in wall coatings, attractive wall finishes, exterior door and window components, and innovative technology and methodologies seal water out without impairing normal function and with no unsightly alterations to the building façade and openings.
For more information on how you can protect your home from surface water flooding, contact the professionals at FloodSafe USA today. We are here to assist you!