Residential & Commercial Assessments
FloodSafe USA will provide a total analysis of what you need to comprehensively protect your home or business from future flood damage. We work with your design and engineering teams for new construction to build the flood protection right into the structure, or we advise you directly on a retrofit of an existing structure. We combine expertise with our knowledge of proven flood proofing products, and then present you with the solution that best fits your needs — even if we don’t sell the product that is right for you. Our goal is to make sure you never flood again!
Very few have experience in comprehensive flood protection. Doing it wrong can be very costly! Take all the guess work out of the equation and call in the professional. Ron Helton, founder and CEO of FloodSafe USA, is a leader in flood assessment and implementation of flood proofing solutions. For more about Ron’s expertise, read his biographical sketch — the link is on the right!
Let’s Get Started!
Step #1: Request Your Property Assessment
Step #2: On-Site Measurement & Assessment (or electronic via plans/drawings)
Step #3: Customized Flood Proofing Plan with Estimate
Step #4: Flood Proof Your Building
Ron provides consultations electronically or in person, and is most frequently hired for some or all of the following service tasks:
- Identify potential flood risks and gaps in new construction plans
- Identify potential flood risks and gaps in retrofit projects
- Recommended effective solutions for common flood risks
- Research uncommon conditions and create a custom solution
- Customize a comprehensive flood prevention plan for any structure
- Oversee implementation of the proposed plan to ensure precise installation results in a “floodsafe” structure.
- Additionally, FloodSafe USA is able to implement most (if not all) of the proposed flood prevention solutions, so that you don’t have to hunt down specialty contractors.
Ron would consult directly with you (or a designated individual of your choosing), and may also need to correspond with your architect/engineer/site managers.
For electronic consultation, please submit drawings, photos and direct contacts of site managers (for existing structures), and list specific service tasks you need him to complete. An estimate with his rate and a list of additional information required will be returned to you for your review and approval. You may submit this information to info@FloodSafeUSA.com
We Reward Referrals!
FloodSafe USA, LP will provide a $100 cash bonus for any referred customer who contracts for flood protection service within 90 days of the referral.
You may also call to reserve his consultation services today, or submit the following form and we will contact you.