FloodSafe USA, LP is an industry leader in providing custom manufactured Flood Doors for residential and commercial markets
FloodSafe USA Commercial Flood Doors are custom manufactured with the business owner’s specific entrance needs in mind. Not only does the FloodSafe USA Commercial Flood Door provide 24/7 automatic flood protection, our steel Flood Doors provide the durability and aesthetics commercial high-usage installations demand.
The FloodSafe USA Commercial Flood Door is delivered to the site pre-hung and ready to install and seal in-place. The door assembly is sand blasted and pre-primed – ready to finish-paint, and is mortised for new commercial hardware as specified prior to flood door fabrication.
- FloodSafe USA Flood Doors provide a continuous seal around the perimeter of the door panel for automatic protection against water infiltration. No additional apparatus required when the door is closed securely.
- FloodSafe USA Flood Doors operate under positive pressure, thus the requirement for doors to open outward in the direction of flood waters.
- FloodSafe USA Flood Doors are fitted with standard or specialty door lock hardware and most standard hardware accessories are acceptable for use on the doors. Exterior penetration of the door within the anticipated flood zone area is prohibited.
- Custom door sizes and door designs may be fabricated to meet special requirements.
- Flood Door designs with Flood Glass inserts located within the flood zone are available with certain restrictions — high impact rated flood glass is used in place of standard glass inserts.
- Flood Door & Frame installation is available throughout the North American continent.
- Custom retro-fit of existing doors of unique size and/or design (converting them into Flood Doors) is available with certain restrictions.
- Double-door and door/sidelight Flood Door designs are available.