Salary Range $41,600 – $64,480 annually
Reports to FloodSafe Project Manager
Date September 2018
Summary/Objective The FloodSafe Crew Lead is responsible for one crew of FloodSafe Specialists. The crew will typically comprise of three to seven FloodSafe Specialists. The Crew Lead implements project plans and ensures project completion. The Crew Lead works closely with the Project Manager and ensures all concerns including project slippage is identified and communicated timely to the Project Manager and why. Regular project status updates are required along with proficient use of builder software. Competently performs all essential duties of a FloodSafe Specialist and works alongside crew to complete projects. In general, the Crew Lead spends 25% of their time overseeing/supervising, and 75% of their time doing the work alongside their crew.
* Consistently meets work performance expectations of FloodSafe Specialist duties
* Responsible for implementation and oversight of training for all new crew additions
* Ensures all FloodSafe Specialists are working using proper safety techniques and equipment
* Works closely with crew to ensure final product is up to standards
* Manages job site, ensuring safety and cleanliness of owner property
* Ensures maximum efficiency, teamwork and productivity is achieved by the crew as a whole
* Sets and manages the crew work schedule, including timeclock and PTO requests
* Ultimately responsible for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of project completion
* Uses builder software to communicates current progress of projects
* Immediately notifies Project Manager of concerns and slippage of project completion
* Provides solutions to Project Manager for keeping project on schedule
* Notifies Inventory Manager if additional materials, tools and products are required
* Accurately tracks and reports material/supply usage on each project upon completion
* Responsible for proper upkeep and security of all materials, tools and equipment assigned to crew
* Communication Proficiency
* Customer/Client Focus
* Teamwork Orientation
* Results Driven
* Stress Management/Composure
* Time Management
* Problem Solving/Analysis
Supervisory Responsibility This position supervises FloodSafe Specialists
Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust, mud and insects. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at project job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; and frequently required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. If required to move anything more than 50 pounds, employee is expected to do so with assistance of other crew members or subcontractors. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are most commonly Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. This position may require some overtime and occasional weekend work.
Travel Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Preferred Education and Experience 3-5 years of on-site crew management experience preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be able to provide eligibility to work in the USA.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.